Our Lot Attendant must be highly dependable, trustworthy, organized and energetic, while providing support to the Sales and Service departments. The Lot Attendant is also responsible for:
- Maintaining, managing, and organizing the vehicle inventory to ensure eye appeal for customers, as well as being presentable for sales staff to show.
- Must keep a professional customer focus attitude at all times and be able to keep up with a fast paced environment.
- Move and relocate cars and ensure that all vehicles contain full tanks of fuel.
- Maintain showroom display
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid driver’s license with excellent driving record.
- Must be able to operate both standard shift and manual vehicles.
- High School Diploma and one year related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives.