Who we are?
Our long history expands over 96 years as a prominent leader in the truck equipment business that “makes trucks into tools." Since 1918, Auto Truck Group has expanded into 12 locations and more than 600 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers. From custom orders to entire fleets, Auto Truck Group is ready to help pool/dealer customers, commercial users, fleets, utilities, government agencies, and many other smaller businesses.
What will you do?
- The painter is responsible for prepping and painting of equipment, parts and materials for the painting process, which includes masking, sanding, and prepping.
- Ability to operate required tools within standard operations procedures.
- Ability to properly clean surfaces to be painted. Ability to determine damaged areas on bodies to be repaired.
- Must be able to isolate painted / unpainted areas – I.e. masking, taping doors, etc.
- Painting on a booth 90% of time painting wearing a full suit and respirator.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years previous auto paint or industrial experience; manufacturing experience highly desired. (Farm equipment, blowers, bulldozers, etc.)
- Experience with single stage, two stage paint experience preferred but not required.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to wear a respirator on a daily basis
- Must be able to perform within the established company standards, which include but are not limited to standard operating procedures, attendance, quality and performance.
- Must pass a physical, drug test, and criminal background check prior to employment.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more.