Our Car Wash Attendant cleans and refurbishes service customer and loaner automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior through automated car wash to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes as necessary. Our Car Wash Attendant is also responsible for:
- Delivering keys to service advisors, bringing cars from the service lot to the entrance for customers at redelivery.
- Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Operate service shuttle for customer as necessary.
- Perform shop maintenance duties.
- High School Diploma and one year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor is a must.
- Ability to work outdoors and handle physical demands of position.
- Experience driving both manual and automatic vehicles.
- Ability to follow directions and have basic knowledge of cars and car parts, as well as tools and other equipment.
Kuni Automotive Group a Holman Enterprise is a privately held automotive company with 14 Dealership Franchises, 15 Brands and 15 locations. Kuni Automotive strives to create a positive work environment where you are excited to come to work every day! Kuni was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. In addition to a competitive wage, benefit and employee programs for a full-time employee at Kuni include:
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- Holiday, Jury Duty, and Bereavement Pay
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- 24 Hour Fitness discount and gym membership subsidy
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- And much more…
Kuni Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a drug free workforce. We participate in eVerify as part of our onboarding process.