Why work for the Kuni Group?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Living wage program for entry level positions
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- 401K with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A variety of recognition programs
- And much more…
The Sales Manager is responsible for the performance and results of the vehicle sales department. As such, the manager controls a major share of dealership income and strongly influences market penetration, representation and the quality of customer relations.
Essential Job Functions
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years prior sales experience in automotive sales environment, or otherwise related experience.
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability with motivational skills and proven customer relation skills.
- Ability to work independently to solve problems and operate in a multi-tasking environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills. Demonstrated organizational ability with a high level of attention to detail. Ability to communicate effectively.