Job Posting - External
- Develop and maintain the department’s project structure activities within their internal database.
- Work with vendors and clients on the execution of vendor agreements, certificates of insurance, and contracts.
- Develop Requests for Proposals with stakeholders and distribute and compile results for decisions.
- Coordinate Property Management, Project and Real Estate files both on computer and hard copies as necessary.
- Work with the Central Accounting department and dealership controllers related to coordination of budgeting and invoicing process for Kuni/Holman owned properties and provide support for related party landlord projects.
- Coordinate/facilitate Property Management/Project Management meetings and provide/distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintain the vendor list and real estate database.
- Maintain communication with all vendors and consultants to ensure the procurement and quality of services are continually met.
- Maintain travel schedule for management of the department.
- Interact with government authorities as it relates to permits, inquiries, etc.
Knowledge and Skill:
- A motivated self-starter that is to able anticipate needs of the department.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, providing regular updates on progress of assignments to users and management on all projects.
- Ability to negotiate and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors and other representatives.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Accounting acumen to keep projects properly organized and ability to interact with accounting and treasury departments.
- Solid experience with full Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior Project Coordination within a Real Estate/Construction organization desired.
- Prior Office Management experience with Construction organization desired
- Ability to work a full-time work schedule of Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed