Service BDC - Receptionists
- Working alongside service advisors.
- Set appointments for the service center
- Answer phone calls professionally
- Make a friendly and premium-brand appearance.
- Handled all docuamentations and filing.
- Appropriately route customers to our sales, service and parts businesses.
- Build strong relationships with customers and dealership employees.
- Maintain a high and consistent level of premium-brand, customer service – WOW customers!
- Use premium-brand telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Assist with Service Department in clerical duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and customer service experience.
- Pleasant and engaging – must be able to project a ‘smile’ while speaking both in person and over the phone.
- Proven outstanding customer service, preferably with a premium brand.
- Listen and retain information accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and over phone.
- Team-oriented and flexible/multi-tasking.