Why work for the Kuni Group?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Living wage program for entry level positions
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A variety of recognition programs
- And much more…
What will you do
- The Assistant Service Advisor will help with controlling the loaner car process, booking service work orders, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customers to determine immediate service needs
- Use a consultative approach to educate customers on services and products
- Serve as a liaison between our service team and customers
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating our mission and values
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma
- Current valid driver’s license and the ability to operate an automobile
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a team player
- Ability to work Saturday
- Career oriented with desire to move up in the company.