The Billing Technician is responsible for the accounting and processing of new and used vehicle retail sales and inventory. The Billing Technician is also responsible for processing all dealer trade transactions, wholesale transactions, executing lien payoff checks and paying flooring on sold units. This person supervises the flow of paperwork between the dealership and the Kuni Garage.
- Process and post vehicle sales documents
- Compute sales commissions
- Post new and used inventory
- Post lender funding and wire deposits
- Process flooring
- Maintain appropriate accounting schedules
- Supervisor the flow of paperwork between dealerships and the Kuni Garage
- Maintain an understanding of other office positions
- Maintain and promote customer and employee relations.
- Strong organizational and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft office including outlook and excel
- Dealership experience a plus
- Experience with ADP and CDK a plus
- 1-3 years of accounting experience.
Why work for the Kuni Group?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
Living wage program for entry level positions
• Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
• 401K with company match
• Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
• Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
• Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
• Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
• Tuition reimbursement program
• A variety of recognition programs
• And much more…