Warranty Admin for Audi Palo Alto
What will you do?
- Schedules Service Appointments.
- Write up customer’s vehicle problems accurately on repair order.
- Open/Close Repair Orders.
- Check on the progress of repairs throughout the day.
- Promptly greets all customers, providing timely, professional service.
- Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify service needs, resolving customer concerns and selling additional services when appropriate.
- Performs vehicle walk around and completes documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Communicates with customer about status of work.
- Coordinates activities to ensure repair work is fixed right the first time and completed on time
- Remains involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Knows the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
- Answers incoming telephone calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of previous automotive experience.
- Must be able to work in multiple environments – shop, outside in all types of weather conditions as well as in an office.
- The successful candidate will need to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and criminal background check.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more.