Kuni Chevrolet Cadillac has an outstanding opportunity for an Office Manager to join the Kuni family.
What will you do?
The Office Manager will be responsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers by performing a range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions within the dealership.
What are we looking for?
Why work for the Kuni Group?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
• Living wage program for entry level positions
• Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
• 401K with company match
• Company paid short term disability
• Company paid life insurance
• Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
• Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
• Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
• Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
• Tuition reimbursement program
• A variety of recognition programs
• And much more…