Who we are?
Our long history expands over 96 years as a prominent leader in the truck equipment business that “makes trucks into tools." Since 1918, Auto Truck Group has expanded into 12 locations and more than 800 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers. From custom orders to entire fleets, Auto Truck Group is ready to help pool/dealer customers, commercial users, fleets, utilities, government agencies, and many other smaller businesses.
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Decal Installer/Servicer based in our Kansas City, MO location.
What will you do?
- Install vinyl logos, graphics, decals, stripes, protective tape, reflectors, and other components to trucks.
- Order inventory when supply is low.
- Mount door gaskets and trim for waterproofing/water sealing cabinets, boxes and other compartments.
- Install small parts and equipment to vehicle as required by the work order.
- Aid in service of body after being painted by installing and securing loose shipped items and adjust equipment for proper operation.
- Record serial and key numbers of truck’s equipment. Check safe and proper operation of truck features and added work equipment.
- Perform inspections of vehicle, pre-delivery, or dealer prepping, as well as, checking chassis for problems.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years previous auto body experience or similar (sign shops, graphics installation, mechanics, etc)
- Possess the ability to use electrical/power tools correctly.
- Must have a STRONG attention to detail and work ethic.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more.