Lead detailer will be responsible for all detail operations at the dealership including detailing all stock units for sale and delivery, performing paint correction procedures on vehicles, and regular hand washing of service cars and loaner vehicles. Will oversee the rest of the detail staff in their duties, ensuring quality work and timeliness of completion.
- Clean the interior and exterior of vehicles by washing, polishing, buffing, cleaning and vacuuming vehicles to dealership specifications
- Properly maintain tools and equipment when performing details and correctly follow safety practices.
- Maintain tools and equipment when performing details and correctly follow safety practices.
- Properly complete flag tickets and charge the correct amount
- Work toward achieving and maintaining excellent quality assurance and above market/district customer satisfaction scores.
- Check and maintain equipment, solvents and work area in general.
- Highly detail oriented and self-motivated.
- High School Diploma and one year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record, no blemishes
- Experience driving both manual and automatic vehicles.
Why work for the Kuni Group?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Living wage program for entry level positions
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A variety of recognition programs
- And much more…