Our Lot Attendant is responsible for keeping inventory neat and well maintained, by also keeping the vehicles in proper places. Lot Attendants provide support to Sales or Service departments in maintaining all vehicles condition under the dealerships care and ensure all vehicle pathways maintain proper flow. The Lot Attendant is also responsible for:
- Maintain vehicle storage lots in a presentable, well organized, clean manner.
- Responsible for maintaining vehicle lot to ensure eye appeal for customers, as well as monitoring inventory to ensure cars are presentable for sales staff to show.
- Move and relocate cars and ensure that all vehicles contain full tanks of fuel.
- Maintain showroom display.
- Verifies receipt of and performs a damage inspection on new vehicles delivered to the dealership.
- High School Diploma and one year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record, no blemishes
- Experience driving both manual and automatic vehicles.