Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group is a privately held automotive company with 40 dealership franchises, 19 brands and 34 locations. We are founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come.
Lauderdale BMW has an outstanding opportunity for a Service Drive Client Advisor to join the Holman family.
- Utilize software to target customers in a position to get a new vehicle and approach them in person and by phone
- Work in the service drive greeting customers and doing a soft pitch to see if they’re interested in upgrading to a new car
- Initiate test drives or create appointments for sales advisors for customers that are in a position to get into a new vehicle
- Must have strong phone skills and be able to approach customers to have face to face conversations
- Lease retention
- Conquest customers
- Maintain pipeline and help sales team with follow ups
- Develop and maintain relationships with service advisors to act as a conduit between sales and service
- Work hand in hand to help uncover warranty opportunities and get lease customers in for Pre-Inspection
What are we looking for?
- Must be driven to achieve goals and career success
- Demonstrate hard work ethic and high energy
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to prospect and sell in a team oriented environment
- High School Diploma, some College preferred
- One year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current, valid driver’s license REQUIRED
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work retail hours of dealership
- Computer proficient
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.