We are seeking an individual with a high level of professionalism and strong work ethic to join our Auditing team in Vancouver, Washington!
Working in conjunction with the Internal Audit Department of the Holman Automotive Group, the Kuni Internal Auditor will utilize an established audit program to perform internal audits of our various entities. The audits will focus on evaluating Kuni Automotive dealerships’ operation processes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, Kuni Automotive policies, procedures and company objectives. The Internal Auditor will interact with dealership General Managers, Controllers, Office Managers, and other managers of the dealership in performing the audits, and to communicate appropriate practices and identified issues to the Audit Committee and Kuni Automotive Management.
- Conduct routine audits
- Prepare written reports summarizing internal audit results
- Assist in maintaining and updating of the Internal Audit Programs as well as the planning and execution of internal audit processes and procedures
- Facilitate accounting, and compliance training for Kuni Automotive dealerships
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of laws and regulations affecting our business
- Conduct interim testing
- Obtain and maintain strong financial and operations knowledge of each Kuni dealership
- Assist in managing operational, financial, and compliance audits for Kuni Automotive dealerships
- Communicate with corporate and dealership controllers to resolve and preventing further issues related to the external auditor management letter comments
- Consistently conduct business in the upmost professional manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field
- The ability to multi-task in a team environment
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Related internship preferred but no experience necessary
- Willingness and ability to travel (approx. 25%).