Holman Automotive is looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join our team in Vancouver, WA!
The General Ledger Accountant requires the ability to comprehend and complete full cycle accounting. This includes but is not limited to processing accounts payable, preparing journal entries and account reconciliations regularly and preparing monthly financial statements for multiple related entities of Holman Automotive.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with others in the company on a regular basis
- Assist with monthly close accounting for dealerships
- Preparation of various journal entries for dealerships
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assist with various AD Hoc reporting requirements
- Assist with preparation of Hyperion database for consolidation
- Back up for fixed asset role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 1-3+ years of Accounting experience
- Strong organizational and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and financial statement presentation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and Word