Why work for the Kuni Group?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Living wage program for entry level positions
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A variety of recognition programs
- And much more…
Summary: The Receptionist is an important front-line guest contact for the dealership. (S)he directly influences guests impressions by the way (s)he greets them on the telephone and in person, routes their calls, answers basic inquiries, and, if necessary, connects them with the appropriate party in accordance with dealership policies. The hours will range from 11am - 8pm M - F and there will be Saturday hours.
- Act as the first point of contact for visiting customers.
- Meet and greet customers consistently with courtesy and high level of professionalism.
- Make a friendly and premium-brand appearance.
- Engage customers to determine their automotive needs.
- Appropriately route customers to our sales, service and parts businesses.
- Build strong relationships with customers and dealership employees.
- Maintain a high and consistent level of premium-brand, customer service – WOW customers!
- Use premium-brand telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Assist with Service Department in clerical duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and customer service experience.
- Pleasant and engaging – must be able to project a ‘smile’ while speaking both in person and over the phone.
- Proven outstanding customer service, preferably with a premium brand.
- Listen and retain information accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and over phone.
- Team-oriented and flexible/multi-tasking.