Ford Technician - Pompano Ford Lincoln
The Holman Family Difference:
Family owned dealership with team environment… Our shop is busy, we always have work available!
Ford Service Technician is responsible for servicing and repairing vehicles as assigned by the Service Manager.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge of automotive diagnosis technology, digital manuals, and reference materials
- Keep shop area neat and clean, and be able to account for dealership tools at all times
- Road-test vehicles to ensure of quality repair
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry, as well as in the diagnostics arena
- Ford Certified is preferred.
- Minimum of one year of dealer-level or large facility experience
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stay current by attending technical training schools and by reading shop manuals, technical bulletins, etc.