The Shop Helper is responsible for assisting the Collision Center Manager and Staff in maintaining a high level of customer and employee satisfaction along with many of the day to day functions in our facility. These functions include, but are not limited to: Keeping the shop clean and organized, delivering materials to technicians and staff members, production meeting participation, moving vehicles in and out of the work areas, washing vehicles and helping technicians, estimators and CSR with their specific needs.
Essentail Job Functions:
- Sweep, mop floors, wash filters, empty trash keep shop clean.
- Stock parts and materials carts and distribute to technicians each day.
- Drive vehicles coming in to shop through car wash or hand wash. Wash/vacuum and clean windows and jams to complete the repair process before delivery.
- In the position, the person will be sitting for long periods of time, working in varying temperature conditions, and walking through the service drive and shop from time to time to discuss issues with the Service Advisors and Technicians.
- The job requires the safe operation of motor vehicles on and off company property.
- The job requires an individual who is thorough, accurate and attentive to details with the initiative to act to avoid or clear up delays.
- The job also requires an individual with the ability to do basic arithmetic.
- Must have a clean MVR
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently to solve problems and operate in a multi-tasking environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills. Demonstrated organizational ability with a high level of attention to detail. Ability to communicate effectively.
Why work for the Kuni Group?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Living wage program for entry level positions
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- 401K with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A variety of recognition programs
- And much more…