The Quick Lane Technician will perform the replacement of basic auto parts as directed. The D Technician must be able to read, write, and follow verbal instructions.
The D Technician must have the ability to understand shop manual procedures and interpret diagrams. The D Technician must be able to work with due diligence to complete the designated vehicular repair so as to avoid additional damage to the customer’s vehicle.
Essential Job Duties:
- Follow directions as provided.
- Replace and reassemble vehicle components.
- Road test vehicle to insure proper operation.
- Complete work orders, insure proper listing of parts and service times, etc.
- Attend required training and department meetings
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills along with mechanical aptitude required.
- Current valid driver’s license (not necessarily a CDL) is required for all employees.
- Prior experience in auto mechanics and repair is desired but not required.
- Must have a clean driving record
- Be able to successful complete post-offer drug screen and physical.
*This position is full time and will require the employee to work Saturdays