The Internet Sales Consultant is responsible for assisting customers in selecting a vehicle and responsible for responding to customer inquiries.
- Coordinates internet promotions with dealership sales promotions and advertising
- Explains features and operation of vehicle by maintaining thorough knowledge of products and services
- Follows up and responds to internet-generated leads in a timely manner
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous auto experience is a plus
- Passion and ability to exhibit excellent customer service skills and to excel in a sales and team oriented environment.
- Ability to work retail hours
- Computer proficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to be a team player
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.