Holman Automotive Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Corporate Recruiter to join the Holman Family in California!
Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group is a privately held automotive company with 40 dealership franchises, 19 brands and 34 locations. We are founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come.
What will you do?
The Corporate Recruiter will partner with our hiring managers to fill our talent needs as follows:
- Develop, implement, maintain, and enhance a recruiting strategy to create a pipeline of Best in Class candidates for various positions across multiple dealerships. Key types of positions include salespersons, technicians, service advisors, management roles, and all other dealership and office roles.
- Develop and use a variety of recruiting methods including job boards, social media, networking, and industry and role specific resources (tech schools, automotive-related programs, etc.) to maximize candidate sourcing.
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers, while getting a feel for the atmosphere of each dealership to ensure a smooth recruiting process and cultural fit.
- Deliver quality customer service to include regular/timely position updates and scheduled reports to hiring managers and follow-up with all candidates, including candidates not selected, accordingly throughout the interview process.
- Establish and maintain active working relationships with colleges, universities, and technical schools to proactively recruit and build a pipeline of qualified talent.
- Coordinate and attend job fairs, recruiting fairs, and other recruiting events.
- Organize and oversee summer internship program.
- Manage the interview process, including; interviewing candidates, administering assessments, recommending qualified candidates, coordinating interviews between candidates and hiring managers, providing feedback for both parties, and extending offers.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- 2 or more years of recruiting experience preferred
- Experience within the automotive or retail industries strongly preferred
- Experience working with iCims applicant tracking software or other ATS preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field (or equivalent related work experience) required; PHR/SPHR preferred
- An understanding of federal, state and local employment laws required
- Strong organization, interpersonal, communication, analytical and time management skills required.
- High degree of responsibility and ownership of assignments
- Ability to maintain a consistently fast-pace in hiring quality candidates
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.