Finance and Insurance Consultant - Audi Palo Alto
Who are we?
Audi Palo Alto is part of Holman Automotive Group, which was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class dealership…Apply Today!
Audi Palo Alto has an outstanding opportunity for a Finance Consultant to join the Holman family.
As part of our sales team, you will handle both new and pre-owned sales deals, maximizing finance income and product sales. F&I Consultants are also responsible for:
- Submitting applications for approval, contracting financial deals, accepting lease terminations and leasing new vehicles.
- Responsible for securing financing for New and Used car sales while attempting to convert cash customers to finance and lease.
- Ability to sell benefits of extended warranties, credit insurance, anti-theft devices and vehicle appearance protection.
- Interact with customers and sales personnel with respect to finance and leasing arrangements.
- Coordinating and arranging F&I Activities for customers and informing the accounting office of those arrangements.
- To ensure that all transactions are handled in an ethical manner and expeditious manner to guarantee the quickest funding available.
- Must maintain a high Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI).
- Enhance the customer experience by demonstrating our mission and values during the finance process
- 2-5 years of experience in a dealership F&I Department and Sales experience
- Must pass all pre-testing requirements and background screening tests
- Current valid driver’s license
- Be Able to Create and Maintain Customer Relationships
- Must be able to give a proper menu presentation
- Deal with local and national bankers and manufacturer representatives
- Understand tag and title laws; DMV
- Enthusiastic attitude; team player