Why work for the Kuni Group?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Living wage program for entry level positions
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A variety of recognition programs
- And much more…
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls with customers to schedule service appointments.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers in need of service appointments.
- Determine and document customer needs/understand their reason for calling.
- Schedule service appointments.
- Place reminder calls to customers regarding pending scheduled service appointments.
- Place follow-up calls to customers regarding recent service visit experience.
- Build strong relationships with customers and dealership employees.
- Maintain a high and consistent level of premium-brand, customer service and WOW customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and customer service experience.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Pleasant and engaging phone persona – must be able to project a ‘smile’ over the phone.
- Proven outstanding customer service.
- Listen and record accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and over phone.
- Call Center experience is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient computer skills with ability to learn scheduling and other computer systems.
- Team-oriented and flexible/multi-tasking.