Looking to make the most of your summer? Holman Automotive in Vancouver, Washington is looking for Interns to join our Summer Internship. Beginning in 1924 as a single Ford dealership, Holman has evolved to encompass six business segments that support several diverse sectors of the automotive market. In this internship you would be supporting one of our main offices in the Automotive sector. When you intern with Holman, you get more than just real world experience, you become one with our family and culture. Our core values reach every aspect of the internship experience.
What can you expect from the program?
- Career Training: You will develop professionally by working with department leaders and their talented staff on projects and departmental objectives. On the job experiences are all part of your career development at Holman.
- Client Interaction: Experience challenging and relevant assignments while working directly with Holman’s internal and external clients. Learn why Holman creates “Raving Fans”.
- Professional Development: Engage in professional development focused on guiding you through the internship experience and enhancing your skill set as you develop new skills, and apply what you’ve learned in the classroom in a corporate setting.
- Intern Networking Events: Participate in activities that provide you with the opportunity to network and socialize, while building relationships that will be instrumental to your overall success.
- Community Service: Live corporate responsibility as you participate in community service projects. Holman’s Internship Program provides you the opportunity take time away from the office to engage in community service work that is so vital to our company culture.
What departments are available for Intern placement?
- Internal Audit
- Business Administration
Eligibility & Requirements:
- Rising Junior/Senior Undergraduate or Current MBA Student
- Qualifying Majors of Study:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting
- Motivation and drive to work in a global environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office applications proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA