Job Posting - External
Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class dealership…Apply Today!
The Porsche of San Diego Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of customer vehicles. The Service Technician’s quality of work directly influences customer’s satisfaction, loyalty, and departmental profits. The technician is the most up-to-date person in the dealership with regard to the mechanical aspects of vehicles and works closely with the Parts Department and with the Service Advisors.
- Knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to explain systems and repairs to others
- Experience specifically with Porsche brand
- Knowledge of parts requirements to complete a job and ability to communicate parts requirements via repair orders
- Knowledge of approved and established procedures for conducting service and repairs
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Perform assigned vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must have a valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
- Must be able to operate both standard shift and manual vehicles