Part- Time 20 hours a week. Mornings and Saturday.
Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class dealership…Apply Today!
- Cashier will receive and process all cash and credit card payments from customers
- Maintain daily records of all dealership payment transactions
- Handle and account for daily cash in and out in the assigned till
- File repair orders as directed by the Service Department Manager
- Answer service department telephone, be courteous and helpful to all customers and obtain immediate assistance for situations needing service management
- Assist with any other administrative duties as needed (reporting, record keeping, etc.)
- Maintain a level of personal appearance consistent with the standards set by the dealership
- Previous experience operating a cash register
- Familiarity with processing credit card transactions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance a must
- High school diploma or equivalent