Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class dealership…Apply Today!
Holman Cadillac has an outstanding opportunity for an Internet Sales Coordinator to join the Holman family!
What will you do?
Our Internet Sales Coordinator supports internet sales efforts by responding to customer inquiries relating to vehicles, products, and services via the internet, mobile or smart phones, and other electronic media. In addition, our Internet Sales Coordinator will:
- Assist Sales staff in responding to internet leads and provide sales support to all team members
- Achieve manufacturer driven lead response time and closing ratio goals
- Assists customer with vehicle selection and promotes model options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following dealership policies
- Be skilled at selling vehicles via phone, e-mail and face to face negotiation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, financing options, and promotions
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Complete additional sales reports as requested by Sales Managers and/or General Manager
- Lead management and consistent follow up with prospective clients.
- Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with them accordingly to schedule them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration.
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects whether by phone, by e-mail or in person.
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Checks e-mail frequently and responds to inquiries immediately by phone and email all while managing fresh lead inquiries
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefits to customers. Attends product and sales training as requested by manager
What are we looking for?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous auto experience is a plus
- Computer Proficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion and ability to exhibit excellent customer service skills and to excel in a sales and team oriented environment
- Ability to work retail hours; nights and weekends
- Task driven and able to work in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.