Roseville Volkswagen is part of Holman Automotive Group, which was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class dealership…Apply Today!
Roseville Volkswagen has an outstanding opportunity for an Service Administrator to join the Holman family.
- Coordinating the reservation planning process one day prior to all reservations (ElsaPro)
- Answering incoming service calls and following the Service Core Process.
- Cross-training and filling in as Service Consultant when necessary.
- Perform customer vehicle walk-arounds and acting as Valet during peak times.
- Dispatch Audi Assist vehicle & writing RO for Assist reimbursement claims.
- Accept payments and perform Active Delivery.
- Complete daily reconciliation log, prepare deposit, count cash drawer.
- Process purchase orders.
- Maintain supplies (brochures, copy paper, forms, toner, interior protection, espresso, plastic seat covers & mats, CPO checklists, Inventory maintenance stickers, etc.)
- Update daily CSI performance postings and complete Advisor Scorecard.
- Check in/out loaner vehicles.
- Reconciling sublet schedule, other warranty schedule and cash-clearing.
- Resolving functionality concerns with systems software or hardware.
- File repair invoices.
- Post daily performance reports.
- Master vehicle functions in order to demonstrate to customers.
- Planning and executing customer recovery in the event of incomplete or recurring repairs.
- Collaborating with BDC on no-shows, declined services, open campaigns, etc.
- Coordinating alternate transportation for service and sales customers.
- Handling customer complaints promptly and fairly.
- Bring to the Service Manager’s attention any complaints or suggestions.
- Imagining ways to go above and beyond for customers, then doing it.
- Planning events and coordinating catering, materials, gift bags, etc.
- Post daily scores and update email addresses from CSI website.
- Entering CSI scores in ADP so Service Consultant can discuss next visit.
- Compile information for Service Advisor Scorecard twice a week.
- Conduct and record regular market price comparisons (every 6 months).
- Confirm online service reservations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Stress tolerance: Willingness and ability to work at a fast pace when business levels escalate.
- Interpersonal Interaction: The desire to please customers and support teamwork.
- Integrity: Ability to maintain a consistent and honest set of standards.
- Knowledge of basic PC programs/software including Excel, Word, etc.
- Above average typing speed.
- The desire to please customers and fellow employees alike.
- Willingness to take on projects and responsibilities outside of this job description.
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.