Lauderdale Collision Center has doubled in volume over the past two years and continues to grow. We are seeking an Production Coordinator / Foreman with high energy and a servant leadership mentality to join our management team.
This person will manage and coordinate activities of back of shop departments and administer organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate team members.
Core Daily Responsibilities
- Provide direction and coaching to all production employees to ensure repair orders are processed according to each repair plan and adjust as needed throughout the day
- Manage individual performance of production employees and coach/train as appropriate
- Supervise, motivate and monitor individual technician productivity to achieve maximum daily output
- Supervise and motivate a team to achieve CSI goals
- Support General Manager with employee training, development, coaching, evaluating and reprimanding
- Manage daily and weekly workload assigning and distributing to balance and maximize production output
- Manage daily and weekly work in process
- Manage incoming vehicles through pre-production phases for maximum efficiency and production flow
- Ensure all vehicles are 100% disassembled for repair and report additional damage to GM and ensure it is documented
- Maintain all CCC One repair plan phase information to accurately reflect real time vehicle status
- Conduct regular weekly meetings with production employees to review daily/monthly goals
- Manage outgoing release schedule to achieve daily output
- Effectively communicate delays in production to office personnel
- Ensure repairs are processed in an efficient manner that produces quality repairs
- Inspects all vehicle repairs for quality control after each stage of repair and prior to customer delivery
- Have a good understanding of daily body shop operation with little supervision
- Assign jobs according to technician/team skillset and workload requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Effective, proactive problem-solving skills to minimize any down time in production
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of collision repair center operations, repair processes, and procedures
- Work independently, while leading, without direct supervision and possess excellent communication skills, high level of initiative, and ability to work as a team
- Ability to multi task and prioritize all volumes of work
- Ability to foster and maintain a team repair environment with skilled technicians
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees; including corporate leadership, subordinate management, and business line departments
- Ability to negotiate and resolve in all aspects of job responsibilities for best shop performance
- Develop and maintain relationships with our Insurance Partners
- Manage a production department to achieve company KPI’s
- 2+ years of body shop experience including Body, Paint, Estimating, or Management.
- Thorough knowledge of the collision repair process including quality standards and OEM specifications
- Experience using CCC One
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package
The Holman Family Difference:
- Family owned dealership group with team environment
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan withcompany matching contribution, and vehicle purchase program.
- Growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service.
- Holman backs all vehicles sold.