Who we are?
Our long history expands over 96 years as a prominent leader in the truck equipment business that “makes trucks into tools." Since 1918, Auto Truck Group has expanded into 9 locations and more than 500 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers. From custom orders to entire fleets, Auto Truck Group is ready to help pool/dealer customers, commercial users, fleets, utilities, government agencies, and many other smaller businesses.
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for Material Handler based in our Mississauga Location
What will you do?
- Maintain inventories of all inventoried items (controlled and/or non-controlled).
- Assist and participate in conducting cycle counts.
- Properly position bar-coding on all incoming parts and equipment.
- Allocate required parts to job/work orders and complete requisitions for parts shortages.
- Maintain mechanics materials and orders based on pick sheets.
- Pull and stage parts for job/work orders.
- Receive packing slips and verify quantities for parts against purchase orders.
- Responsible for the shipment of parts to customers.
- Collect and properly package inventory and purchased items needing shipment.
- Properly check-in and move vehicles being delivered.
- Possess an understanding and exercise extreme care during the operation and movement of large parts while using the company lifting systems.
- Inform and communicate suggestions and errors to relevant departments for continuous improvement of the installation process.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for out customers.
- Must comply with the company’s safety policies and clean initiative standards.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years experience working in a warehouse / materials environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Prior experience with operating a propane forklift
Auto Truck Group is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs