Kuni - Car Wash Attendant
Our Car Wash Attendant cleans and refurbishes service customer and loaner automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior through automated car wash to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes as necessary. Our Car Wash Attendant is also responsible for:
- Delivering keys to service advisors, bringing cars from the service lot to the entrance for customers at redelivery.
- Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Operate service shuttle for customer as necessary.
- Perform shop maintenance duties.
- High School Diploma and one year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor is a must.
- Ability to work outdoors and handle physical demands of position.
- Experience driving both manual and automatic vehicles.
- Ability to follow directions and have basic knowledge of cars and car parts, as well as tools and other equipment.