Parts Counterperson - Porsche San Diego
The Parts Counterperson is responsible for assisting service technicians and team members in finding the appropriate accessories and order parts for repairs and upgrades to consumer vehicles. The Parts Counterperson will maintain stock of the parts department by assisting with shipping and receiving for the department. Is in charge of maintaining parts database and must maintain knowledge of parts.
- Maintenance and filing of all dealership paperwork as directed.
- Data entry of parts orders
- Daily parts ordering
- Special order tracking & follow up
- Invoice matching
- Parts claim submissions & follow up
- Inventory control
- Parts returns
- Assisting parts manager with various parts department duties
- High School graduation or equivalent is required for all employees.
- Training on required computer programs such as Microsoft Office applications.
- Answering phones as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Receiving and receipting cash and credit card transactions for sales/service departments
- Greeting clients and vendors as they enter showroom and direct them to proper department
- Being a professional pleasant first point of contact for customer satisfaction