Porsche San Diego is hiring for a Top Notch Technician! We are looking for an experienced hard working technician with a passion to work for a great dealership and service oriented team!
Holman Enterprises began with a single Ford dealership in 1924. Today, Holman Enterprises consists of six operating companies which include automotive dealerships across the country, a leasing and auto retail finance company, an auto parts distributorship, a truck up-fitting business, a full-service insurance brokerage and the largest privately-owned international fleet leasing and Management Company.
To provide the industry’s best automotive related services by training, empowering, and rewarding exceptional people; by earning the loyalty and exceeding the expectations of each and every customer; and by giving back to communities that support our success.
The Porsche of San Diego Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of customer vehicles. The Service Technician’s quality of work directly influences customer’s satisfaction, loyalty, and departmental profits. The technician is the most up-to-date person in the dealership with regard to the mechanical aspects of vehicles and works closely with the Parts Department and with the Service Advisors.
- Knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to explain systems and repairs to others
- Knowledge of parts requirements to complete a job and ability to communicate parts requirements via repair orders
- Knowledge of approved and established procedures for conducting service and repairs
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Perform assigned vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must have a valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
- Must be able to operate both standard shift and manual vehicles
At Holman, we will treat you and your family as if it were our family. Our benefits package will give you peace of mind today and is flexible enough to grow with you.
- Medical - We offer comprehensive medical insurance to all full-time employees. The cost is shared between Holman and our employees as a way to ensure employees are not burdened with extreme medical costs. Additionally, our medical plans offer retail and mail order prescription drug coverage.
- Dental - All full-time employees are invited to join our dental plan. Our dental plans cover 100% of preventative care. It also provides coverage for basic and major dental services, including an orthodontia benefit for you and your eligible dependents.
- Vision - The Vision Plan provides insurance coverage for eye exams, eyeglasses, contact lenses, and even discounts on vision correction surgery. Our Vision Plan participates with the major eyeglass/contact retailers.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Take advantage of a Health Care and/or Dependent Care FSA which lets you set aside tax-free money to pay for certain health and/or dependent care expenses. What you put into your FSA comes out of your paycheck before taxes are applied.
- 401(k) - We offer a voluntary 401(k) Plan that allows participants to contribute a percentage of their pay on a pre-tax basis to be set aside for retirement. In most cases, Holman will match a percentage of your contributions.
- Disability - We provide short-term disability coverage at no cost to you. You also have the option to purchase long-term disability coverage providing you with income replacement if your disability exceeds the short-term period. These plans can provide peace of mind, which is priceless.
- Life Insurance - We offer both company-paid and voluntary group Life Insurance plans to give basic protection to full time employees. Dependent life insurance for your spouse and child(ren) is also available.
- Employee Purchase Plan - We encourage our employees and their family members to support our Company's best in class products and services. Holman offers our employees, and eligible family members, terrific savings on the purchase or lease of automobiles and discounts on parts, service and repairs and rentals of vehicles.
- Educational Assistance - We encourage our employees to improve proficiency in their current jobs and prepare them for future advancement. Holman offers Educational Assistance to take classes, earn or finish a degree or to earn a certification.
- Paid Time Off - Working at Holman is a great experience, but we all need a little time off. All full-time employees are eligible for vacation leave and company holidays. The amount of vacation leave is determined by your continuous years of service.
Technician Specific Benefits:
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program