Parts Delivery Driver
The Parts Driver is responsible for the safe, efficient delivery of parts to outside customers. The Parts Driver is also responsible at times for working the parts counter and communicating with customers.
- Delivery, pickup and handling of miscellaneous vehicle parts to/from various surrounding areas.
- Requires ability to secure parts in a timely manner.
- Work under time deadlines and maintain a friendly attitude at all times.
- This position will also assist in shipping and receiving department as needed.
- Ability to lift and move merchandise around warehouse.
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must possess a current, valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous parts or delivery experience preferred. Dealership experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and multitasking ability.
Why work for the Kuni Group?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Living wage program for entry level positions
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A variety of recognition programs
- And much more…