Holman Enterprises, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is an international automotive services company. Beginning in 1924 as a single Ford dealership, Holman has evolved to encompass six business segments that support several diverse sectors of the automotive market:
- Holman Automotive, one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 38 retail franchises 17 brands from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest;
- Steward Financial Services, an auto retail finance company;
- Holman Insurance Services, a commercial and consumer insurance services company
- Holman Parts Distribution, a national multi-brand powertrain parts distributor;
- Auto Truck Group, a truck up-fitting business; and
- ARI, the largest privately-owned fleet leasing and management company in the world
Based in Mt. Laurel, NJ, the Specialist, Leadership Development role is responsible for the implementation of Holman Enterprises’ Leadership Development Program. Through a variety of training courses and/or other learning solutions, the program will prepare current and future leaders with the skills necessary to be successful in leading and developing people throughout the organization.
- Facilitates a variety of leadership development programs utilizing instructor-led and virtual instructor-led delivery methods demonstrating outstanding platform skills which inspires and motivates participants.
- Provides one-on-one and group coaching to participants in leadership development programs in order to drive application and business impact.
- Consults and liaises with managers, subject matter experts, senior management, and pertinent stakeholders to create, develop, and confirm program objectives. Establishes and maintains collaborative working relationships with Holman leaders.
- Conducts needs assessments/instructional analysis to ensure conformity with mission training objectives and develop training plans as needed.
- Partners with our Instructional Design team to develop materials/assets including participant guides, instructor guides, presentations, skills assessments, and job aids.
- Conducts performance based measurement assessments for objective evaluation of programs.
- Prepares plans for training project completion.
- Remains current on developments in training, instructional methodologies and leadership development including technology enhancements. Attends periodic seminars, forums, and meetings to ensure currency of education.
- Prioritizes training curriculum development according to organizational need and corporate strategy.
- Assists in coordinating and/or facilitating training performed by outside training vendors.
- Supports development of Individual Development Plans as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Excellent one-on-one, group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; comfortable collaborating within all levels of the organization, including Senior Leadership.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Solid knowledge and experience in instructional design.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Information search and research skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills, customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives.
- Solid project and time management skills.
- Anticipated travel: 35% North America
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in education, organizational development, instructional design, human performance technology, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a corporate learning capacity developing, delivering, analyzing, and measuring learning programs.
- 2+ years’ experience in leadership coaching, development and curriculum development.
- Experience using personality and 360 Assessments
The Holman Family Difference:
We offer growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement from the first day of employment, 401(k) match, and much more. Get to know us better at ARIFleet.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.