Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group is a privately held automotive company with 40 dealership franchises, 19 brands and 34 locations. We are founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Apply Today!
- Act as the first point of contact for visiting customers.
- Meet and greet customers consistently with courtesy and high level of professionalism.
- Make a friendly and premium-brand appearance.
- Engage customers to determine their automotive needs.
- Informing customers on product specifications for all products and features
- Conducting the need analysis together with the customer
- Managing the test drive process
- Keeping the product knowledge within the dealership at high level
- Supporting the Sales Consultants during the sales process
- Being the main point of contact for the customer to answer any questions about products including usage and/or functions
- Appropriately route customers to our sales, service and parts businesses.
- Build strong relationships with customers and dealership employees.
- Maintain a high and consistent level of premium-brand, customer service – WOW customers!
- Use premium-brand telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Assist with clerical duties. Operate switchboard telephone system, answer and field calls, take thorough messages as it relates to callers and inquiries
- Provide basic information to callers that have general inquiries
- Assist with various clerical duties
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating our mission and values
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and customer service experience.
- Pleasant and engaging – must be able to project a ‘smile’ while speaking both in person and over the phone.
- Proven outstanding customer service, preferably with a premium brand.
- Listen and retain information accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and over phone.
- Team-oriented and flexible/multi-tasking.