Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. ARI was recently named 26 to the list of Best Workplaces in Canada for the second straight year and was voted 2017 Mississauga Employer of the Year by the Mississauga Board of Trade. Founded in 1948, ARI continues to offer its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Fall Term Intern – Vehicle Supply Chain based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Assist with analysis of ARI dealer network efficiency
- Extract, organize and analyze ARI dealer utilization
- Quantify & recommend efficiencies
- Create presentation for executive
- Develop reporting for ‘vehicle shipped, not received’ exceptions, providing an efficiency for the vehicle status area.
- Report development (ordering, activations, truck quoting), using existing US reports – Canadianize and validate
- Assist with measurement and analysis of Vehicle Supply Chain administrative areas.
- Measure each area (upfit, admin, payments)
- Create process flow (integrated for all areas)
- Present recommendations, assist with implementation
- Vehicle Supply Chain administrative functions: Order receipt, Auditing dealer packages, sending P.O.s to suppliers, updating status information, file creation
What we are looking for?
- Must be currently enrolled in Business Automotive program
- Overall grade of B or above in an appropriate major of study
- Able to work during business hours
- Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
What we offer:
In the course of your internship you will be introduced to fleet management industry. You will have an opportunity to work on projects that are strategically aligned with corporate goals and are globally visible. Variety of ARI University courses will be offered for your development coupled together with guest speakers.