Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group is an automotive company with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. We hire, measure, and manage based on our core values of:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Dedication to Exceptional Customer Service
- Teamwork, Mutual Support and Respect for One Another
- Continuous Focus on Improvement, and
- Devotion to the Community
If these values align with your own, and if you are inspired to come to work every day in order to enrich the lives of those around you, as well as take exceptional care of our customers, Holman is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a qualified General Sales Manager with high energy, strong leadership skills, and the ability to motivate and direct a dynamic dealership team. This is a special, highly-coveted role within our organization.
What are we looking for?
We need a true leader with the skills and drive to successfully grow our organization! Our General Manager will join a team of inspired leaders, who are proud to call Holman their home; can run a business founded on honesty and integrity, and who have a passion for developing others. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a steady work history and prior experience as a General Manager, Assistant General Manager or General Sales Manager, with a proven track record of achieving positive results.
- Maintain accountability for customer retention and profitability in each department of the dealership.
- Hire, train, and motivate all dealership management or supervisory personnel and complete formal performance evaluations of all department managers.
- Plan dealership operations for the coming year and submit to the company for approval.
- Meet with managers individually to develop monthly and annual goals and objectives, and to review performance and budget achievement.
- Provide dealer with accurate monthly reports on the financial condition of the dealership.
- Ensure that the monthly financial statement is complete, accurate, and submitted on time to the factory.
- Provide enthusiastic leadership to maintain and grow employee engagement.
- Assist with recruiting and training top talent, in addition to retaining them within the organization.
- Review and approve compensation plans for all employees.
- Uphold company values throughout business practices and utilize sound judgment in decision making.
- Ability to approach others in a welcoming, diplomatic and professional manner, react well under pressure, accept responsibility for your actions, and follow through on commitments.