Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come.
We currently have an opportunity for a Human Resources Analyst based in Maple Shade, NJ.
The Human Resources Analyst I will provide systems, analytical and general HR Operations support to the HR team and employees across all Holman operating companies.
- Creates operational efficiencies for HR Operations team by using Workday and other internal systems to streamline processes and eliminate manual work
- Provides proactive support to employees with on-site visibility in all locations on a quarterly basis; and the up-keep of our HR Operations ticketing system
- Creates, maintains and audits basic data reporting; includes the building of Dashboards
- Ensures the accurate maintenance of employee records and the timely keeping of all records
- Supports HR Operations team with employee data management for all HR systems
- Ensures 100% compliance with internal and external audits
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years working with HR systems (Workday experience strongly preferred)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all level of employees, candidates and vendors
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Bachelor’s degree with an interest in Human Resources