Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class organization …Apply Today!
Holman Insurance Services has an outstanding opportunity for an Account Representative II to join the Holman family.
The Account Representative position at Holman Insurance Services is an essential, client-facing role that acts as our frontline for new business growth and client retention. The responsibilities listed below center around our strategy to profitably grow our personal lines business both in and outside of our existing retail dealership base. Qualified candidates for this role will be sales and results oriented with an equal focus on providing extraordinary customer care to each and every Holman client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage key personnel at the Holman group of auto dealerships to create and enhance awareness around the benefits of Holman Insurance Services. This may involve personal visits to dealerships, hosting small company sponsored luncheons or other marketing activities as directed by the business.
- Develop and maintain an active list of introductions and prospects that may be provided through the dealerships and other sources of referral business. In addition to working with existing Holman retail customers, this may involve lead follow-up from other sources of business and cross-selling existing insurance clients.
- Contact introductions using a variety of methods that might include telephone, e-mail, personal correspondence, social media, etc. to assess personal lines insurance needs of that household. Emphasis will be on understanding the holistic view of the household insurance opportunity. In addition to automobile insurance, this may include home, other property, excess liability and life insurance.
- Once needs and current insurance situation are established, develop quotes and information for clients that will specifically address their situation. Information should be delivered in a consultative, needs-based approach that will focus on value versus price.
- Generate new business applications for personal lines Property and Casualty insurance ensuring timely submission to carriers. Attention to detail, adherence to underwriting guidelines and persistent follow-up will be critical for proper issuance of policies.
- Field questions from prospects and customers regarding insurance coverage options, policy provisions, discounts and pricing and other information that might be requested.
- Work closely with management team to help achieve premium and retention targets for all lines of selected business.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the insurance group at all Holman functions and across the Holman organization.
- Become acquainted with, and a robust user of, the Agency Management System as chosen and installed by the business. This will include attending both live and recorded training sessions as well as independent study and 1-1 training in office.
- Interact with other Account Representatives and customer service personnel as needed to help the business consistently meet its growth and service objectives. This may involve assisting with new employees from time to time, helping to train others on the business operating system or sharing successful ideas and processes with the rest of the frontline.
- Assist with client service needs that may include policy changes, billing questions, claims inquiries and assistance, or other tasks as requested. Every employee in the insurance business will share responsibility for creating a unique and positive experience for our clients, prospects and business partners during each interaction.
- Individuals must be goal driven, self-motivated and comfortable with individual accountability while also being collaborative and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer care to all prospects and clients of the business.
- Property and Casualty insurance experience is preferred.
- Candidates must have an insurance license or be able to sit for and pass state licensing exams for both Property and Casualty and Life and Health. License issuance will be required within 90 days of joining the Holman organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience in the insurance industry.
- Able to interact comfortable, both over the phone and in person, with prospects, clients, referral sources and business colleagues both in and outside of the Holman group of companies.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Some flexibility in work schedule. This position may require some evening and Saturday hours.
- Holman Insurance Services is the newest division in a successful group of growing companies. Candidates must have a “get it done” attitude and be willing to adapt and change as the business grows.
- Focused on learning and personal growth.
- Minimum of one-year experience in insurance industry
- Maintain a $25,000 minimum monthly premium average and 10 households/month
- Maintain a quality book of business – 85% retention and 1.4 policies per household