Kuni Auto Center has an outstanding opportunity for a Parts Shipping & Receiving to join the Holman family.
What will you do?
To ascertains the type of part needed or assists the customer or mechanic in determining the correct part for the job at hand. Reads catalogs and/or computer listings to obtain replacement part stock number, determines availability of part, orders part if necessary, fills orders from stock, marks/logs and stores parts according to prearranged system, receives and fills telephone orders; may prepare customer bill or add parts to service order, etc.
- Download incoming orders, enter into employer’s computer system and match with parts inventory.
- Obtain parts from manufacturer, outside vendors, or other dealers as needed.
- Sort and label incoming parts and store in inventory.
- Log returned parts for return to Ford Motors.
- Attend/complete required training and department meetings
- Regular and predictable attendance.
What are we looking for?
- Understand basic automotive components and systems
- Automotive dealership service experience is a plus
- Any automotive certifications is a plus
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of computers
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record