Title: Billing Administrator
Reports to: Supervisor – Billing
Job Purpose: Handle all day to day billing related functions on behalf of the client or ARI.
- Review new client implementation profiles, complete set-up and review test and live bills for accuracy.
- Accurately complete Billing Inquiries for clients including journal entries, manual adjustments and lease revisions.
- Investigate and resolve potential concerns with leases requiring pricing on lease suspense report.
- Price NEO invoices and closed-end, stock and direct vehicle leases.
- Reconcile accounts and process prebills.
- Mail daily leases, lease revisions and monthly invoices on time per client instructions.
- Complete requests for special handling clients.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Ability and aptitude to learn and become proficient in all of the Billing Department systems including the Microsoft Office applications.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting principles is required.
- Ability to analyze and recommend client solutions
- Maintains an adequate problem resolution technique to handle internal and external issues
- Able to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Proficient and accurate data-entry skills
- Must have advanced customer service skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team on project oriented tasks is required.
- Bachelor’s degree, Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience required.