Title: Billing Administrator
Reports to: Supervisor – Billing
Job Purpose: Handle all day to day billing related functions on behalf of the client or ARI.
- Review new client profiles, complete set-up and review test and live bills for accuracy.
- Accurately complete Billing Inquiries for clients including journal entries, manual adjustments and lease revisions.
- Investigate and resolve potential concerns with leases.
- Develop price quotes for leases and invoices of client acquired assets.
- Reconcile subsidiary accounts on a monthly basis and deliver reports for internal control audit support.
- Complete requests for special handling clients.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Ability and aptitude to learn and become proficient in all of the Billing Department systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting principles is required.
- Ability to analyze and recommend client solutions
- Able to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team on project oriented tasks is required.
- Bachelor’s degree, Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience required.