Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. ARI was named to the list of Best Workplaces in Canada in 2017 and was voted 2017 Mississauga Employer of the Year by the Mississauga Board of Trade. Founded in 1948, ARI continues to offer its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for Licensing Specialist based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
The Licensing Specialist’s role is to support the seamless coast-to-coast renewals and all other licensing requirements for vehicle registrations. The Licensing Specialist consistently delivers high quality customer service in a courteous and professional manner while handling all day to day vehicle licensing activities as required. This involves maintaining and/or initiating regular contact with ministry offices / agents across Canada and internal departments.
- Follow internal processes to ensure the achievement of Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Answer all emailed, faxed, and called-in requests from clients and CSR’s on the queues.
- Work cooperatively with internal and external parties to register vehicles, meet jurisdictional requirements, and address other licensing concerns.
- Monthly license renewals for clients on the renewal program involves, initiating renewals, maintaining internal databases, payment and billing of associated costs, etc.
- Utilize FleetTrak and ATLAS to manage all day to day licensing requests. Examples include, but are not limited to, Replacing lost license plates/registrations/stickers, registration corrections, set up provincial registration numbers, etc
- Monitor and address outstanding FleetTrak and ATLAS cases, keeping internal FAP Fleet Managers informed of pertinent details affecting their vehicles’ registration.
- Ensure the diligent and accurate input, verification and filing of all new vehicle registrations.
- Audit vendor invoices. Consult municipalities and vendors as required.
- Process payments within terms of remittance. Generate associated client billing or reimbursement. This includes requesting cheques, reconciliation of vendor invoices and ARI MasterCard activity, investigating licensing related billing queries, payment issues, etc.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Assistant Manager.
What are we looking for?
- MS Office Programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Provincial vehicle licensing regulations (Asset)
- Strong Organizational skills
- Time Management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to perform multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Post secondary Education in related field
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs