Act as key initiator for HR Operations technical implementations, process improvements and technology utilization. Drives the HR Operations strategy through the execution of technical projects. Partners directly with the Manager, HR Operations to ensure HR Operations technologies and processes are aligned with the needs of all lines of business globally.
- Plan, coordinate and lead HR system implementations to ensure project alignment, timely and on budget project execution working closely with HR Operations leadership
- Identifies common system needs for defined target groups, conducts needs analysis within the organization to develop solutions that achieve the desired outcomes
- Advise the HR leadership team of new technology opportunities and business process improvements
- Capture and analyze HR business processes, business requirements and benefits, develop business cases for improvement where applicable
- Ensure appropriate regard for change management when implementing new technologies or processes
- Be responsible for: all needed documentation, requirements and contracts; project management; application and implementation partner sourcing; application configuration maintenance and testing
- Work closely with HR Operations and centers of excellence leadership teams to ensure alignment with broader HR strategy as it relates to technology
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Completion of 4 year college degree or similar qualifications
- Strong project management, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all level of employees, candidates and vendors.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Ability to travel as job requires
- 3-4 years of general Human Resources experience