Audi San Diego has an outstanding opportunity for an Office Manager to join the Holman family.
What will you do?
The Office Manager will be responsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers by performing a range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions within the dealership.
- Daily Deposits, invoice verification, timely 8300 reporting, verify check request.
- Assist with physical inventory reconciliations.
- Review car deals to ensure compliance, submit contracts to the banks, and follow up on receiving funding, as well as submitting incentives to the various manufacturers.
- Effectively communicate with F&I Managers, Sales Managers, Service Managers and Parts Managers to streamline processes.
- Performs other related duties as requested by management.
- Assist with day to day operational management of business office.
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Associates a plus
- Experience in deal breakdown, contract submission, calculating sales commissions, processing extended warranties and inventory entry strongly preferred
- Knowledge of California DMV helpful
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Excel preferred
- Recent Management experience required
- Recent dealership accounting experience required.
Why work Holman?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
Living wage program for entry level positions
• Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
• 401K with company match
• Company paid short term disability
• Company paid life insurance
• Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
• Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
• Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
• Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
• Tuition reimbursement program
• A variety of recognition programs
• And much more…