Who we are?
Our long history expands over 100 years as a prominent leader in the truck equipment business that “makes trucks into tools." Since 1918, Auto Truck Group has expanded into 20 locations and more than 1000 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers.
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Laser Operator.
What will you do?
- Inspect product as produced in manufacturing on laser machine
- Responsible for verifying line items have been completed on the work order.
- Record defective equipment, errors and intensity per variation.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for our customers.
- Ability to think on your own and request assistance when needed.
- Must comply with the company’s safety policies and clean initiative standards.
- Ensure compatibility of components and validate order correctness before up-fit.
- Identify quality issues prior to Lead of flaws due to rust, deep gouges.
- Follow Quality Assurance Policy set forth in Form & Fusion guidelines
What are we looking for?
Education and/or Training:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be detailed orientated.
- Able to work in multiple environments – heat and cold temperatures
- Able to understand blueprints
- Must have adequate tools to complete assigned duties.
- Must be able to understand the operating requirements of the installed equipment.
- Pass a physical, drug test, and criminal background check prior to employment.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sheet metal
- Has to be able to read CAD drawings
- Knowledge in design using plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Be able to use measuring tools, such as calipers, tape measure and material thickness gauges
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, new car discounts, on the job training and development and much more.