Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for an Account Executive.
What will you do?
- Work as a single point of contact and partner with internal and external clients to provide exceptional customer service and act as a resource for all client inquiries.
- Act as a customer advocate who is readily available to customers to address needs. Develop and maintain relationships with assigned client base and remains focused on client retention.
- Work closely with account management team and all internal departments to maintain ownership of account and associated responsibilities.
- Manage all aspects of the job effectively in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Monitor and trend client KPI’s and alert and facilitate custom client reporting. Develop and deliver Strategic Partnership Reviews (SPR).
- Make recommendations for best in class practices, identifies cost savings opportunities, and provide analysis, inclusive of Lifecycle Cost Analyses.
- Manage action item lists, ongoing projects, and strategic initiatives from receipt through completion.
What are we looking for?
- University degree or post-secondary diploma
- Proficient in MS Office Programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- 3-5 years experience in account management or fleet leasing (heavy truck, commercial vehicle, or automotive).
- Superior customer service skills required, including focus on customer needs and customer relationship management.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to travel.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.