Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. ARI was recently named 26 to the list of Best Workplaces in Canada for the second straight year and was voted 2017 Mississauga Employer of the Year by the Mississauga Board of Trade. Founded in 1948, ARI continues to offer its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for an Administrator – Supply Chain (Contract) based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Responsible to handle the administration of vehicle orders to include:
- Print and Match up clients back up for all new orders
- Check credit and insurance information
- Check licensing application
- Finalize factory order
- Input manual stocks
- Distribute orders to Vehicle Order Specialist
- Create ARI file for all orders (file them accordingly)
- Forward files that require upfitting/aftermarket to Upfitting Administrator
- Prepare delivery and licensing instructions to dealers (mail or fax)
- Process Purchase & Leasebacks and Lease Transfers
- Audit dealer invoices to verify bill of sale, factory invoice, registration, delivery receipt & Used Vehicle Report are included and then forward documentation to appropriate department
- Forward Used Vehicle Report to Remarketing Department
- Forward fines from bill of sale to Licensing Department
- Forward file to Status
- Status to forward file to licensing to audit
- Licensing to forward files to Purchasing for payment
- Photocopy registration for Purchasing file and forward original to License Department
- Coordinate licensing if ARI is to license
- Add make model
- Set up dealers and advise Accounting of vendor #
- Take leadership responsibility for Purchasing Administration Team
What are we looking for?
- Relevant post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs