Pompano Ford Lincoln
Automotive Sales Consultant
Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class dealership…Apply Today!
Pompano Ford Lincoln has an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join the Holman family!
What will you do?
- Greets customer on sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers and negotiates sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
- Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
- Mathematical skills including, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.